Head of Sales - Europe
Are you prepared to join a cutting edge, dynamic team that is innovating and disrupting the med-tech field? SANUWAVE is hiring motivated, passionate, high preforming individuals to support the commercialization of its newly approved FDA devices! If you think you are ready to join a face-paced, growing company with high energy and tremendous potential upside, then consider joining us at SANUWAVE.
SANUWAVE Health, Inc. is an emerging leader in the development and commercialization of a high-energy focused, shock wave technology that is used in devices for the repair and regeneration of bones, muscles, tendons and skin, and for the separation of solids and fluids in non-medical systems. Headquartered in Suwanee, GA, SANUWAVE designs, manufactures, markets and services its industry leading products for worldwide distribution.
We are looking to fill an open Head of Sales Role in Europe
Incumbent will be responsible for European Sales and Marketing which includes but is not limited to general business growth by identification of distributors/joint ventures, maintaining relationships with current partners, the development of sales and marketing materials, driving/meeting/exceeding revenue objectives and encouraging and educating the European community on the use of dermaPACE® and other approved SANUWAVE devices. Incumbent will also be asked to contribute to the executive team, become an expert in shock wave technology, include scientific and clinical knowledge, understand SANUWAVE operations strategies/policies and reimbursement of treatments in markets throughout Europe. When the budget allows for a team, develop sales and marketing employees to become experts of their geography and to develop relationships with key partners and reimbursement providers in order to maximize usage of SANUWAVE shock wave devices to improve the quality of healthcare for patients within their geography.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual sales performance by country and customer
- Keep all information current with salesforce.com
- Maintain outstanding business ethics
- Develop a high-performance sales strategy to effectively achieve business objectives
- Achieve and exceed revenue objectives
- Create and drive effective sales, marketing and educational initiatives
- Maintain and adhere to all European laws as it pertains to sales and marketing initiatives
- Create effective communications to identify, plan and successfully execute activities that will support the business objectives
- Proactively identify and communicate changes in the industry to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly
- Cultivate and maintain strategic distributor and joint venture relationships while identifying new ones
- Responsible for accurately forecasting sales and product volumes monthly, quarterly and annually
- Negotiate partner and distributor agreements as needed
- Attend clinical meetings, seminars, and conferences as appropriate professionally representing SANUWAVE
- Develop and implement marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of company products and services in the healthcare market
- Ownership of SANUWAVE brand recognition and profile within European business and healthcare communities
- Research, analyze, and monitor financial, technological, regulatory and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized
- Develop and implement advertising and promotional activities including print, electronic, direct mail, web site, tradeshows, symposia and other channels
- Develop and maintain expense budget to established guidelines
- Develop and coordinate product and indication training of field organization and customers
- Provide expertise in a dynamic reimbursement environment applicable to SANUWAVE products and services, shock wave technology for approved and expanded indications
- Be a champion and role model for all corporate and social activities
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including the capability of applying previous experience to complex healthcare issues
- Ability to write and edit documents (i.e. emails, letters, and power point presentations) clearly and succinctly in a timely manner, as well as the ability to ensure content accuracy, appropriate tone, and attention to detail to ensure work is of superior quality
- Maintain and ensure your Quality Training records are up to date at all times.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with salesforce.com a plus and experience supporting a CRM platform
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed sales plan year over year
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business to meet objectives
- Strategy development, project management, problem solving, and change management skills
- Solid understanding of healthcare, regulatory requirements and issues in the markets this role will lead
- Exceptional negotiation skills including C level and the ability to effectively present information to all levels including management
- Build positive working relationships, both internally and externally effortlessly
- A solid understanding of the patient market; including trends, technologies and complementary products
- Experience in wound care a plus
- Strong ability in utilizing evidence to support value proposition
- Communication- Excellent written and verbal skills. Presents clearly and concisely with confidence
- Team Player- Excellent people skills. Works well within the organizational structure as well as externally
- Effectively provides solutions to business issues
- Self-Starter- Minimal direction/management required
- Organization- Excellent organizational skills in handling multiple issues simultaneously
- Travel required- variable at 70%. Travel can potentially be greater
Qualifications (Experience, Education, Licenses and Certification)
- Must have a bachelor’s degree (MS, MBA, a plus).
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in medical device sales required with at least 5 years of experience developing and managing a salesforce and a proven track record of year over year growth.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Marketing
- A passion for Salesforce.com
- A healthy rolodex of decision makers in the wound care and medical device industries.
- Ability to speak different European languages with a fluency in English.
SANUWAVE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the job in the subject line.
Qualified applicants will be contacted.