Support Wound Healing With SANUWAVE®
Interfyl® Human Connective Tissue Matrix (CTM) is an allogenic, decellularized, particulate human placental connective tissue matrix (CTM) consisting of natural human structural and biochemical extracellular matrix components. Interfyl provides structural support while still maintaining the natural elastic properties of the CTM.
How Does Interfyl Work?
- The Interfyl matrix supplements or replaces inadequate or damaged integumental tissue, providing a framework for incorporation by the recipient’s tissues and cells.
- Interfyl material is minimally manipulated and retains the fundamental structure and functional characteristics of connective tissue extracellular matrix.
The Interfyl Difference: All Chorion
Interfyl is unique because it is the only flowable human connective tissue matrix that does not contain amnion. Instead, it is derived solely from the chorionic plate of the placenta of a healthy, full-term pregnancy.
Interfyl Consists of Immunologically Inert Tissue
- Contains only natural human structural biochemical extracellular matrix components
- Retains the fundamental structure and functional characteristics of connective tissue
Suitable for Wound Care Indications
lnterfyl is intended for use as the replacement or supplementation of damaged or inadequate integumental tissue. Indications for use include:
- Deficient/inadequate soft tissue
- Deep dermal and surgical wounds
- Soft tissue voids
- Tunneling wounds
- Fistula tracts
- Dermal undermining
- Exposed vital structures (bone, tendon, ligament, nerve)
- Room temperature storage
- Ten-year shelf life
- Includes clear directions for reconstituting
Additional Safety Features
Tissue used in processing Interfyl:
- Has been procured, processed, and tested in accordance with standards established by the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB) and the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Is tested for cytotoxicity, hemolysis, irritation, endotoxins, and pyrogenicity. Current testing cannot provide absolute assurance that the tissue will not transmit infectious disease to the recipient.
- Utilizes a bar-code tracking system for monitoring. It is the responsibility of the practitioner to maintain sufficient records to permit prompt identification of the recipient.
For more information, including Precautions, Contraindications, Warnings, and Adverse Effects, please visit https://interfyl.net/safety-information/.
Interfyl® is a registered trademark of Celularity Inc.
Interfyl® Human Connective Tissue Matrix is manufactured for SANUWAVE Health, Inc. by Celularity Inc., 170 Park Avenue, Florham Park, NJ 07932.