Location: Multiple Regions
Reports to Chief Revenue Officer
Position Type: Full Time Employee
Travel Required: as needed, tbd
The Account Executive will be required to use their prior experience and knowledge to promote and make sales as a Wound Care Representative/Specialist overseeing a specified territory. The Account Executive’s primary responsibility is selling, promoting and servicing assigned products to current and prospective customers to achieve organizational goals in an assigned territory for both ultrasound medical devices and biologics in multiple settings including but not limited outpatient clinics, physician office’s, acute care hospitals and VA’s.
Guarantee Plus Commission
- Meets or exceeds sales targets on an ongoing basis by selling targeted products to specific accounts. Uses selling skills that build trust, systematically uncover needs, articulate product/tissue form benefits to create competitive advantage, recognize buying cues and close new business or secure existing business.
- Conducts production promotion, in-servicing and evaluations that lead to individual customer and account conversions. Prospects and develops relationships with prospective customers, for specified products/tissue forms and ultrasound healing medical device with multiple technologies. Forms effective business relationships with, Outpatient Wound Care centers, physicians, nursing personnel, materials management staff, purchasing personnel and other allied wound care administrative staff at Out Patient Wound Care centers, physician office’s, VA’s, hospital’s and surgery centers.
- Increases account penetration to expand uses of ultrasound healing medical devices and biologic products to include out-patient, surgical, and in-patient procedures for advanced wound care.
- Displays strong product line knowledge and capitalizes on all ultrasound medical device and product/tissue form features and benefits. Attains and maintains a high level of expertise in appropriate surgical procedures, clinical applications, as well as appropriate operating room behavior. Actively seeks and understands competitive sales information and is able to use this information effectively to differentiate ultrasound and biologic offerings.
- Sets and meets performance targets for short term and long term goals. Formulates strategies, tactics and plans of action to achieve goals.
- Identifies, initiates contact, builds and maintains relationships with key clinics, surgeons and decision-makers within the hospital environment
- Completes administrative duties on time, including reports, marketing surveys, and other assignments.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Minimum of three years medical sales experience, with preference for experience calling on wound care in multiple setting to include outpatient clinics, physician office’s, acute care hospitals and VA’s.
- Documented sales success in generating new sales and maintaining existing business in accounts. Demonstrated interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships and enable open communication with both sales prospects and corporate management.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, personable and have strong communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in PC applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to maintain a home office and use personal automobile to travel extensively.
- Ability to work independently or in teams.
- Licensed driver with recent model year vehicle that is well maintained and insured.
- Prefer residency within the geographic boundaries of the sales territory.
- Determined self-starter with a hunter sales mentality
- Medical Devices Sales: 4 years (Preferred)
- Wound care Sales: 4 years (Strongly Preferred)
- Biologics: 3 years (Strongly Preferred)
SANUWAVE is tentatively hiring for the following regions:
- Mass / RI
- Albany/ Syracuse
- North Carolina / Raleigh
- San Diego
- North East
- New York
- South Florida
- Baltimore / DC / Maryland/ Virginia
- South Carolina
- Knoxville TN