References for Non-Medical Applications
- A. Gross et al, "Application of Waves for Remediation of Contaminated Aquifers", Environmental Science and Technology, vol. 37, pp. 4481-4486, 2003.
- Y.I Cho and A.A. Fridman, "Application of Pulsed Electrical Fields for Advanced Cooling and Water recovery in Coal-Fired Power Plant", Final Technical Report for US Department of Energy, 2009.
- I.A Beresnev and P.A. Johnson, "Elastic-Wave Stimulation of Oil Production: A Review of Methods and Results", Geophysics, vol. 59, pp. 1000-1017, 1994.
- S.A. Kostrov and W.O. Wooden, "In Situ Seismic Stimulation Shows Promise for Revitalizing Mature Fields", Oil and Gas Journal, April 18, pp. 2-8, 2005.
- B.H. Lado and A.E. Yousef, "Alternative Food-Preservation Technologies: Efficacy and Mechanisms", Microbes and Infection, vol. 4, pp. 433-440, 2002.
- R.M. Velazquez et al., "Inactivation of Listeria Monocytigenes and Salmonella Enterica Serovar Senftenberg 775W Inoculated Into Fruit Juice by Means of Ultra High Pressure Homogenization", Food Control, vol. 22, pp. 313-317, 2011.
- W.J. Brinez et al, "Inactivation of Staphylococcus Spp. Strains in Whole Milk and Orange Juice Using Ultra High Pressure Homogenization at Inlet Temperatures of 6 and 20 C", Food Control, vol. 18, pp. 1282-1288, 2007.
- B.C. Bowker et al, "Tenderizing of Beef Loins Using a High Efficiency Sparker", Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies, vol. 12, pp. 135-141, 2011.
- M.B. Solomon et al., "The Hydrodyne: A New Process to Improve Beef Tenderness", Journal of Animal Science, vol. 75, pp. 1534-1537, 1997.